I had to take some pictures to document this madness. She needs a cut, a style, something. I can literally pull it back in a pony tail in the back of her head. It's curly when she gets out of the bath, which by the way, entails a full on salon shampooing. I would blow dry it too if I knew it wouldn't be too hot for her head. She grabs it and holds on to it when she is tired (that's her "sign" that she is ready to sleep). The little hair bows that people bought me for her hair are too small for her thick locks. The nurse at the doctor's office calls it, "14 carat curls". It is something.
But isn't it just beautiful?? Just had to share....
4 comments:
It IS absolutely beautiful!
I think it's actually a "bullet"...a baby mullet. :)
I LOVE her hair!!! :)
She's got to be like 14 now...it's been so long since you've blogged.
Post a Comment